As soon as you place your order you will receive an order confirmation e-mail. Please verify item type and color/dimensions. If you wish to make any changes, you would need to do so prior to your item shipping.
- The Order Confirmation means that we have received your order in our system.
- As soon as we receive your order we automatically verify that the item is in stock and available for immediate shipment.
- If your item is on backorder or unavailable we will void the card authorization and promptly reach out to you via phone or e-mail.
LEAD TIMES FOR 2022
During 2022, many items will be available via backorder only. Many popular brands are only building to order as they do not have enough raw materials for mass production.
Please inquire for stock/delivery times on any brand. If you need to purchase a product soon, please do so ASAP as lead times are expected to increase in 2022. It is highly regrettable but out of anyone's control and we wish to be upfront about current market conditions so that you may plan accordingly.
THIS MEANS WHEREVER YOU INQUIRE ONLINE, THE LEAD TIME WILL NOT CHANGE AS ALMOST EVERY RETAILER SHIPS FACTORY DIRECT AT PRESENT.
Shipping Your Order
If your item is in stock:
- Your order ship within five business days from the order confirmation date.
- We will send you tracking information within 24 hours of your order leaving the warehouse to the e-mail address you provided when checking out.
- Most heavy items are shipped via freight--delivery time is approximately 5-7 business days.
- Please feel free to inquire if you do not receive the tracking information, since the email may sometimes end up in junk or other folders.
- Shipping lead times may be longer than usual during holiday/rush periods. We will immediately inform you if this is the case and obtain your permission to proceed.
Please note some custom orders may take longer than 5 business days to ship, as we need to ensure they are crated safely to avoid transit damage. Additionally, some items are custom-built and will require 1-2 weeks lead time. Contact us for any details.
We will always do our very best to ensure the promptest delivery. Guaranteed shipment dates and express service may be available, please let us know if you need rush service.
IN ORDER TO REMAIN IN COMPLIANCE WITH PAYPAL AND OTHER CREDIT CARD PORTAL POLICIES: DELIVERY ADDRESS CHANGES ARE NOT PERMITTED ONCE AN ITEM HAS ALREADY SHIPPED. ANY RETURNS THIS MAY CAUSE WILL BE TREATED AS A REGULAR RETURN PER OUR RETURN POLICY. PLEASE READ OUR FULL POLICY BELOW FOR INFORMATION ON QUALIFYING RETURNS.
Please read the instructions below very carefully as they pertain to refunds and replacements
A PHOTO AND/OR VIDEO IS ALWAYS REQUIRED FOR PROOF OF DEFECT. IT IS A CUSTOMER'S RESPONSIBILITY TO SEND PROOF OF DEFECT, IF ANY. MOST OFTENTIMES A USER ERROR/OMISSION MAY CAUSE THE MALFUNCTION, HENCE THE REASON FOR PROOF IS REQUESTED BY ALL MANUFACTURERS.
Inspect your purchase to ensure that it is in good condition upon arrival and that the number of boxes on the delivery bill match the number of boxes you received. If your item(s)/box arrives damaged or short, it is very important you follow these exact instructions:
- Note the damage on the delivery bill (also known as a bill of lading)
- Note any shortage of items/boxes
- Take photographs of all sides of the box as well
- REFUSE DELIVERY WITHOUT EXCEPTION
- Send the photos and videos to firstname.lastname@example.org so we can process an insurance claim/replacement.
Examples of damage to a box are: rips, holes, crush, dings, etc.
If the box/package looks OK but you feel the item within may be damaged:
- Note "possible concealed damaged"
In the event the damage is concealed (meaning the box looks good but the item within is damaged or defective)--DO NOT THROW THE BOX AWAY and take pictures/videos of the box as well as the product. This also applies if the product was delivered via Fedex/UPS at the front door: do not throw the box away and take pictures/videos of the box as well as the product.
- Disposing of the box at any point or not following the above procedures annuls our ability to process refunds and replacements.
- Insurance/manufacturers require photographs and videos of both the box (all sides) and the product.
- Please send videos or photos as requested to show proof of damage or defect.
- Failure to show proof of any defect voids any rights of refund.
- Please allow a reasonable amount of time for resolution (usually 2-3 business days)
It is very important that any damage or shortages are:
- Reported within five calendar days of receipt of the merchandise, due to carrier insurance regulations and rules.
- We reserve the right to first attempt to repair the unit as new with a part or professional assistance.
In order to receive an immediate refund or replacement for concealed damage:
- You agree to hold onto the damaged item and not dispose of it until further instructions are provided by the manufacturer or by us.
- You agree to not dispose of the original box/carton the item came in.
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE WILL AN ITEM BE REFUNDED OR REPLACED IF THE ITEM OR ITS BOX/PACKAGING HAVE BEEN DISCARDED. A PHOTO AND/OR VIDEO IS ALWAYS REQUIRED FOR PROOF OF DEFECT. IT IS A CUSTOMER'S RESPONSIBILITY TO SEND PROOF OF DEFECT, IF ANY. MOST OFTENTIMES A USER ERROR/OMISSION MAY CAUSE THE MALFUNCTION, HENCE THE REASON FOR PROOF IS REQUESTED BY ALL MANUFACTURERS.
If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact us immediately at 407-900-2837 and we will be glad to promptly assist you or answer any concerns.
Cancellations & Refunds
We want you to be completely satisfied with your order. Most purchases may be canceled at no cost prior to shipment. If there are any third party or carrier errors, you agree to let us help you resolve these in a timely manner.
Should you decide to cancel the order:
- You (the buyer) will be responsible for all shipping charges, including return shipping and any manufacturer restocking fees.
- The refund will be processed once the item has been received at the warehouse.
- Please note not all manufacturers accept returns--it is best to verify with us prior to placing your order.
- No returns permitted on any custom-built, or made to order items
- Please see Return Policy for brand-specific return guidelines
For those items that are non-returnable but arrive damaged, we will promptly provide a replacement at absolutely no cost to you pursuant to our Shipping & Returns Policy.
Because we cannot sell used items, all returned items must be in new and unused condition, including original packaging (please do not assemble or modify the product in any way).
BuyMobilityChairs provides complimentary shipping insurance with all orders; we want your item to be fully insured and protected while in transit. Shipping insurance allows a merchant to replace or refund an order that suffers damage due to shipping, at no cost to the buyer.
By accepting a damaged box and signing for it in "good condition", however, a customer acknowledge they wish to receive the order as is and cancel the right to any refund or replacement. Any box visibly damaged during shipping may indicate a damaged item within. This means a customer should always notate the damage to a box or item on the delivery bill, otherwise insurance cannot be filed and refunds/replacements cannot be made. We know this is pretty straight-forward, but we are required to disclose it! :)
We strive for your 100% satisfaction. In the event we process an insurance claim for damage, please bear in mind that we will always provide a refund or replacement without you having to wait for the claim process to be over. In doing so, however, you agree to hold onto the damaged item until the claim process is over. Refusal to warehouse the damaged item means shipping insurance cannot be executed and voids the ability to provide refunds/replacements. This is common practice with all U.S. carriers (UPS, Fedex, etc) when processing insurance claims for refunds or replacements and does not in any way make you responsible for the delivery damage.
All TIMEPAYMENT sales are FINAL. If you finance, the items are NON returnable.
Mototec USA will not accept unauthorized returns. If you need to return an item, please contact us prior to doing so. Used items are non returnable. Used products cannot be shipped back, instead we fix under warranty. We need pictures/video to see the issue, then we will ship the customer free parts to fix. If conditions for the product return as stated below are met, we will issue you a return authorization number (RA #) that must be marked on your return package. With the exception of returns caused by our error, shipping costs for returned items will be buyer's responsibility as well as the original shipping charge and a 10% restocking fee. No return will be accepted without invoice number or date of sale. To receive a refund or credit, returned items must be in original packaging, unused, in original condition and in transit back to Mototec within 10 days of receiving the product. Items will be inspected prior to issuance of any refund or credit.
Mototec/Uberscoot Damaged / Defective Items:
Mototec USA will ship out free replacement parts if any shipping damage occurs or products arrive with missing/defective parts. Customers are responsible for the shipping charges of parts if they are not shipping within the 48 contiguous states. Customers are responsible for replacing these parts. Should the item be majorly damaged beyond warranty repair, Big Toys USA will offer a return for a full refund. If damage is not reported to us within 10 days of receiving the item, the shipping companies will not honor the damage claim and the customer will be responsible for the shipping charges. Customer is responsible for providig videos/photos of the damage.
All other brands:
If you are not satisfied with a product that you have purchased, you may return it within 7 of delivery for a refund of the purchase price, minus the shipping, handling and restocking fees that apply. The customer is responsible for all shipping fees, including those to the customer and returning to the warehouse. If the product was sent with “free shipping” the original shipping costs will also be deducted from the refund.The product must be returned in new condition, in original boxes, and with all paperwork, parts and accessories in order to satisfy our return policy. Customer is responsible for all packaging of products and packaging materials necessary.
Customer will be charged a 15% - 20% re-stocking fee for their returned products. Any damages and missing accessories will be be deducted based on their retail value.
You MUST obtain a Return Manufacturer’s Authorization Number (RMA #). Do NOT return units or parts without an RMA #. Returned units or parts without a proper RMA number will be refused or returned at the shipper’s expense
Non-returnable items include:
- Bath and Safety Products
- Personal or Hygiene Products
- Batteries, Chargers or Electrical components
- Used equipment
- Special/custom orders
- Stair lifts and elevators
- Replacement Parts
- Any financed items
Pride Lift Chair Cancellation Policy:
The following policy applies to all Special Order and Builder chairs which would include any chair with Heat and Massage added.
- No fee if cancelled within 24 hours
- $50 fee if cancelled withing 48 hours
- 25% fee after 48 hours
- No returns on day of, or after, shipping
Refund Processing Time:
All credits will be processed within 2 days after receipt and inspection of the returned product. Provided all the return policy conditions above are met. (Processing may be slightly extended during the holiday season).
All heavy freight orders are delivered "curbside", which is industry standard for all manufacturers. The shipping company will call you ahead of time to schedule a delivery appointment, and deliver curbside via freight truck. All smaller orders are delivered via regular Fedex/UPS.
If you choose another type of delivery (such as Front Door Delivery), please retain the email confirming any alternate delivery method for your records. For your protection and peace of mind, any guarantee is only provided in writing and never verbally.
It is important to note that some deliveries may incur additional costs due to remote / hard to access / limited access locations. Although rare, we will promptly let you know if this is the case so that you may choose whether or not to proceed with the shipment.
What is Front Door/Garage Delivery?
When this service is requested on a shipment going to a business, the carrier will take the freight into the storefront for delivery. On a residential delivery, the carrier will take the shipment onto the property, or into the garage of the residence. They will not necessarily deliver inside the front door, but rather at the front door. Please note this is the case with any shipment from any company and is a carrier policy, not our own.
When a driver delivers to a specific room in a house or business (for example a basement or 2nd floor), the requested service is known as White Glove service. Since this is very time consuming, only specific shipping companies offer white glove service. If you require white glove service, please let us know.
Not all white glove quotes will be the same, since not all home deliveries are the same. Number of stairs, corridors, etc may require a different quote and we will let you know if this is the case.
Storage Fees & Delays
It is understood that by placing an order you are ready to accept immediate delivery of the merchandise. Should you need the merchandise to arrive on a specific date, this date must be relayed when you place your order.
If your order ships and you choose to delay delivery, the shipping company unfortunately reserves the right by law to return your merchandise to the manufacturer, or charge you storage fees. Generally, shipping companies will not allow your item to be stored on premises--for insurances reasons--for longer than 3-5 business days.
- If they return your merchandise to the manufacturer, you will be responsible for shipping both ways, as well as all restocking fees. Please note these are substantial for larger freight items so do not delay shipments for your own sake.
- If the merchandise is non-returnable and gets returned to the manufacturer (who thus refuses it), you will be responsible for the full cost of the item, including any third party and shipping fees.
- If the shipping company chooses to retain the item on premises and charge you shipping fees, you agree to pay such fees in full prior to the delivery of the merchandise.
In essence, please do not delay delivery of the merchandise, as shipping companies have very little flexibility due to legal and insurance restraints. You will be responsible for all costs associated with self-imposed delays.
WE TRY TO SHIP AS QUICKLY AS POSSIBLE. PLEASE INFORM US OF SPECIFIC DELIVERY DATE REQUIREMENTS AS SOON AS YOU PLACE YOUR ORDER.
Is Free Shipping Offered Everywhere in the US?
Much as we strive to offer absolutely free shipping during our promotional periods, there are some locations where we cannot offer free shipping. These are usually states such as Hawaii and Alaska, but not limited to these, as well as locations with restricted access (ie islands, heavy metro areas, hotels), rural areas and neighborhoods, or locations which a carrier may deem remote or difficult to get to. Coast-to-coast shipping may not be covered under our free shipping policy, as we strive to obtain the fastest route to prevent item breakage and deliver exceptional customer satisfaction.
If you feel you are in such a location, please feel free to contact us to make sure. We will still provide a credit for shipping in these instances. If you place an order and we find that you are in such an area, we will immediately contact you with all available options.
In the event free shipping is not available for a certain item, this will be clearly listed on the product page.
Thanks so much for choosing BuyMobilityChairs!