Wrangler MV600 PMV Heavy Duty Mobility Scooter
Heavy Freight: The price includes curbside shipping to most locations within the 48 contiguous states. Please read our Shipping & Returns Policy for full details.
Outdoor adventures await! Pride's all new Wrangler MV600 is a beast just waiting to roar. Powerful and fast, the Wrangler is the ultimate outdoor mobility scooter.
- Adjustable tiller angle with conveniently located handle
- Double front and single rear suspension Comfort-Trac Suspension
- Powerful drivetrain
- Deluxe pillow-top, limited recline high-back seat with swivel and sliders
- Powerful, bright lighting package that includes taillights, hazards, and directional signals
- Delta tiller with wraparound handles
- Width and height adjustable armrests
- Rear-view mirror included (one side only)
- Dual motors for more power and better road traction
- Key operated (2 keys included)
- Large 14.5" tubeless pneumatic tires
- Universal accessory hitch
- Storage compartment under the tiller for your phone, wallet, and keys
- Delta tiller with wraparound handles
- USB charging port
- User-friendly console displays temperature, battery levels, speed, and time
- Dual hydraulic brakes
- Backup sensor with LED light
- Ideal for adults, students, seniors, and anyone looking for a great outdoor adventure
- Featuring 7.7 Peak HP dual motors, Comfort-Trac Suspension, and large 14.5" tubeless pneumatic tires, the Wrangler can tackle any terrain with ease.
- The Wrangler MV600 eats varied terrain for breakfast, lunch, and even dinner with enough room for dessert.
- You'll drive smoothly over uneven surfaces like dirt, rocky terrain, gravel, unpaved asphalt, and muddy grass.
- Harsh weather? No problem! A few raindrops can't stop the almighty Wrangler. It performs exceptionally well outdoors even when driving in inclement weather.
FULL LED LIGHTING SYSTEM
- Safety first! Bright LED lights help guide you through dark evenings and cloudy afternoons.
- The powerful lighting system includes ultra bright headlights, taillights, directional signals, and hazard lights.
- There's even a backup sensor with LED lighting for added safety.
ALL DAY RANGE
- Out in the wilderness, the last thing you want to worry about is a depleted battery.
- With the Wrangler, you won't have to!
- This powerful electric mobility scooter lasts up to 22 miles before it needs to be charged.
- So don't cut your day short. Enjoy the adventure all day long!
FAST AND FUN
- This baby can move. Drive comfortably up to 11 mph, even on grass!
- You decide how fast you want to go with easy-push speed control.
- When you feel the need for speed, click the top-right rabbit button and off you'll go leaving nothing but dust in the wind.
- You'll love the feel of the wind on your skin as you crank this fast mobility scooter up to top speed.
MODERN USER-FRIENDLY CONSOLE
- Easily monitor your speed levels and battery life on the easy-to-read console.
- This innovative display even shows you temperature and time.
- Control your horn, speed, and lighting system at the touch of a button.
COMFORT TO LAST
- If you're going to be out in the jungle all day, you'll need a comfortable seat. Pride has got you covered!
- The Wrangler's high-back pillow-top captain's seat holds up to 350 lbs and is double padded for exceptional lumbar and spine support.
- Seat sliders allow you to adjust the seat forward or backward, and the flip-up armrests are width and height adjustable. You can even swivel the seat!
- With the Wrangler's luxurious limited-recline seat, you'll drive comfortably even when riding over rough terrain.
BUILT IN USB CHARGER
- You won't have to worry about your phone battery getting low with the Wrangler's built-in USB charging port.
- Let's face it, when you're out and about in the wild, the last thing you need is an uncharged phone.
- With the tiller's USB port, your phone will always be charged and ready.
- Aside from reflectors and the bright LED lighting package, the Wrangler has some additional safety features that you won't find in other heavy duty mobility scooters.
- Strong, responsive hydraulic brakes let you tame the beast on your terms. As soon as you let go, the scooter comes to a smooth, immediate stop.
- There's an easy-to-reach handbrake for emergencies. and a side rear-view mirror so you can see what's behind you.
- Speaking of what's behind you, innovative backup sensors alert you to obstacles when you're in reverse.
ENJOY THE GREAT OUTDOORS
- The best thing about the Wrangler is that you'll get to enjoy all the pleasures that come with driving off the beaten path.
- Quiet dual motors allow you to enjoy nature without disturbing the wildlife, and you'll feel safe driving over virtually any terrain.
- This reliable heavy duty scooter is designed for outdoor adventuring and Pride made sure that it's ready for all your escapades.
- So get out there and tackle that terrain with Pride's all new Wrangler Heavy Duty Mobility Scooter!
Proposition 65 Warning Labels:
- WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including wood dust or saw dust, which is [are] known to the State of California to cause cancer or birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/furniture
- WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including lead and lead components, which is [are] known to the State of California to cause cancer or birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/furniture
- WARNING: Cancer and reproductive harm. http://www.p65warnings.ca.gov
|Weight Capacity||350 lbs|
11 mph at 350 lbs
11.4 mph at 200 lbs
|Ground Clearance3||5.5" at motor|
|Seat-to-Ground Height Range||30"-31.5"|
|Front Tires||14.5" tubeless pneumatic|
|Rear Tires||14.5" tubeless pneumatic|
|Suspension||Front and rear CTS (Comfort-Trac Suspension)|
|Range per Charge1,2||
Up to 18.6 miles at 350 lbs
Up to 22.6 miles at 200 lbs
|Total Weight without Batteries5||274 lbs|
|Heaviest Piece3||219 lbs (unit does not disassemble)|
Type: Pillow-top, limited recline, black vinyl
Weight: 48.6 lbs
Dimensions: 18.5" W x 16.5" D
|Drive System||24-volt DC motor, rear-wheel drive, dual in-line|
|Motors||Dual 24V motors, 7 hp, 5000 watts* (total)|
|Dual Braking System||Regenerative and electromechanical|
|Battery Requirements4, 6||
Size: (2) 75 AH
Weight: 48 lbs each
|Battery Charger||Off-board, 8 amp|
Lifetime limited on Frame
2-Year limited on Electronics
2-Year limited on Drivetrain
6-Month limited on Battery
Why choose BuyMobilityChairs.com? Why should we be your mobility chair retailer of choice? Actually, we can think of plenty of reasons!
Founded to solve a real problem
When owner and founder, Maria, realized the challenges her massage clients were struggling with in finding the right mobility chair, and the lack of service provided by the retailer after the sale, she realized she could do something to help. BuyMobilityChairs.com was born to do just that.
At BuyMobilityChairs.com, we offer a selection of the highest-quality mobility chairs on the market. You’ll find names you know and trust, including:
- Enhance Mobility
- Heartway USA
- EV Rider
Even more reasons
In addition to a selection of mobility chairs and products that is second to none and our commitment to making a difference before and after the sale, we believe there are many other reasons to choose us.
- We offer free shipping on most products.
- You pay no sales tax in most states.
- We offer a 110% price match guarantee up to six months after your purchase.
- We stand behind every product we sell.
Ready to regain the freedom and quality of life you deserve? We invite you to get in touch with us today.
As soon as you place your order you will receive an order confirmation e-mail. Please verify item type and color/dimensions. If you wish to make any changes, you would need to do so prior to your item shipping.
- The Order Confirmation means that we have received your order in our system.
- As soon as we receive your order we automatically verify that the item is in stock and available for immediate shipment.
- If your item is on backorder or unavailable we will void the card authorization and promptly reach out to you via phone or e-mail.
Shipping Your Order
If your item is in stock:
- Your order ship within five business days from the order confirmation date.
- We will send you tracking information within 24 hours of your order leaving the warehouse to the e-mail address you provided when checking out.
- Most heavy items are shipped via freight--delivery time is approximately 5-7 business days.
- Please feel free to inquire if you do not receive the tracking information, since the email may sometimes end up in junk or other folders.
- Shipping lead times may be longer than usual during holiday/rush periods. We will immediately inform you if this is the case and obtain your permission to proceed.
Please note some custom orders may take longer than 5 business days to ship, as we need to ensure they are crated safely to avoid transit damage. Additionally, some items are custom-built and will require 1-2 weeks lead time. Contact us for any details.
We will always do our very best to ensure the promptest delivery. Guaranteed shipment dates and express service may be available, please let us know if you need rush service.
IN ORDER TO REMAIN IN COMPLIANCE WITH PAYPAL AND OTHER CREDIT CARD PORTAL POLICIES: DELIVERY ADDRESS CHANGES ARE NOT PERMITTED ONCE AN ITEM HAS ALREADY SHIPPED. ANY RETURNS THIS MAY CAUSE WILL BE TREATED AS A REGULAR RETURN PER OUR RETURN POLICY. PLEASE READ OUR FULL POLICY BELOW FOR INFORMATION ON QUALIFYING RETURNS.
Please read the instructions below very carefully as they pertain to refunds and replacements
Inspect your purchase to ensure that it is in good condition upon arrival and that the number of boxes on the delivery bill match the number of boxes you received. If your item(s)/box arrives damaged or short, it is very important you follow these exact instructions:
- Note the damage on the delivery bill (also known as a bill of lading)
- Note any shortage of items/boxes
- Take photographs of all sides of the box as well
- REFUSE DELIVERY WITHOUT EXCEPTION
- Send the photos to firstname.lastname@example.org so we can process an insurance claim/replacement.
Examples of damage to a box are: rips, holes, crush, dings, etc.
If the box/package looks OK but you feel the item within may be damaged:
- Note "possible concealed damaged"
In the event the damage is concealed (meaning the box looks good but the item within is damaged)--DO NOT THROW THE BOX AWAY and take pictures of the box as well as the product.
- Disposing of the box at any point or not following the above procedures annuls our ability to process refunds and replacements.
- Insurance/manufacturers require photographs of both the box (all sides) and the product.
It is very important that any damage or shortages are:
- Reported within five calendar days of receipt of the merchandise, due to carrier insurance regulations and rules.
- If the concealed damage is cosmetic only, we reserve the right to first attempt to repair the unit as new with a part or professional assistance.
In order to receive an immediate refund or replacement for concealed damage:
- You agree to hold onto the damaged item and not dispose of it until further instructions are provided by the manufacturer or by us.
- You agree to not dispose of the original box/carton the item came in.
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE WILL AN ITEM BE REFUNDED OR REPLACED IF THE ITEM OR ITS BOX/PACKAGING HAVE BEEN DISCARDED.
If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact us immediately at 407-900-2837 and we will be glad to promptly assist you or answer any concerns.
Cancellations & Refunds
We want you to be completely satisfied with your order. Most purchases may be canceled at no cost prior to shipment. If there are any third party or carrier errors, you agree to let us help you resolve these in a timely manner.
Should you decide to cancel the order:
- You (the buyer) will be responsible for all shipping charges, including return shipping and any manufacturer restocking fees.
- The refund will be processed once the item has been received at the warehouse.
- Please note not all manufacturers accept returns--it is best to verify with us prior to placing your order.
- No returns permitted on any custom-built, or made to order items
- Please see Return Policy for brand-specific return guidelines
For those items that are non-returnable but arrive damaged, we will promptly provide a replacement at absolutely no cost to you pursuant to our Shipping & Returns Policy.
Because we cannot sell used items, all returned items must be in new and unused condition, including original packaging (please do not assemble or modify the product in any way).
BuyMobilityChairs provides complimentary shipping insurance with all orders; we want your item to be fully insured and protected while in transit. Shipping insurance allows a merchant to replace or refund an order that suffers damage due to shipping, at no cost to the buyer.
By accepting a damaged box and signing for it in "good condition", however, a customer acknowledge they wish to receive the order as is and cancel the right to any refund or replacement. Any box visibly damaged during shipping may indicate a damaged item within. This means a customer should always notate the damage to a box or item on the delivery bill, otherwise insurance cannot be filed and refunds/replacements cannot be made. We know this is pretty straight-forward, but we are required to disclose it! :)
We strive for your 100% satisfaction. In the event we process an insurance claim for damage, please bear in mind that we will always provide a refund or replacement without you having to wait for the claim process to be over. In doing so, however, you agree to hold onto the damaged item until the claim process is over. Refusal to warehouse the damaged item means shipping insurance cannot be executed and voids the ability to provide refunds/replacements. This is common practice with all U.S. carriers (UPS, Fedex, etc) when processing insurance claims for refunds or replacements and does not in any way make you responsible for the delivery damage.
If you are not satisfied with a product that you have purchased, you may return it within 7 of delivery for a refund of the purchase price, minus the shipping, handling and restocking fees that apply. The customer is responsible for all shipping fees, including those to the customer and returning to the warehouse. If the product was sent with “free shipping” the original shipping costs will also be deducted from the refund.The product must be returned in new condition, in original boxes, and with all paperwork, parts and accessories in order to satisfy our return policy. Customer is responsible for all packaging of products and packaging materials necessary.
Customer will be charged a 15% - 20% re-stocking fee for their returned products. Any damages and missing accessories will be be deducted based on their retail value.
You MUST obtain a Return Manufacturer’s Authorization Number (RMA #). Do NOT return units or parts without an RMA #. Returned units or parts without a proper RMA number will be refused or returned at the shipper’s expense
Non-returnable items include:
- Bath and Safety Products
- Personal or Hygiene Products
- Batteries, Chargers or Electrical components
- Used equipment
- Special/custom orders
- Stair lifts and elevators
- Replacement Parts
Pride Lift Chair Cancellation Policy:
The following policy applies to all Special Order and Builder chairs which would include any chair with Heat and Massage added.
- No fee if cancelled within 24 hours
- $50 fee if cancelled withing 48 hours
- 25% fee after 48 hours
- No returns on day of, or after, shipping
Refund Processing Time:
All credits will be processed within 2 days after receipt and inspection of the returned product. Provided all the return policy conditions above are met. (Processing may be slightly extended during the holiday season).
All heavy freight orders are delivered "curbside", which is industry standard for all manufacturers. The shipping company will call you ahead of time to schedule a delivery appointment, and deliver curbside via freight truck. All smaller orders are delivered via regular Fedex/UPS.
If you choose another type of delivery (such as Front Door Delivery), please retain the email confirming any alternate delivery method for your records. For your protection and peace of mind, any guarantee is only provided in writing and never verbally.
It is important to note that some deliveries may incur additional costs due to remote / hard to access / limited access locations. Although rare, we will promptly let you know if this is the case so that you may choose whether or not to proceed with the shipment.
What is Front Door/Garage Delivery?
When this service is requested on a shipment going to a business, the carrier will take the freight into the storefront for delivery. On a residential delivery, the carrier will take the shipment onto the property, or into the garage of the residence. They will not necessarily deliver inside the front door, but rather at the front door. Please note this is the case with any shipment from any company and is a carrier policy, not our own.
When a driver delivers to a specific room in a house or business (for example a basement or 2nd floor), the requested service is known as White Glove service. Since this is very time consuming, only specific shipping companies offer white glove service. If you require white glove service, please let us know.
Not all white glove quotes will be the same, since not all home deliveries are the same. Number of stairs, corridors, etc may require a different quote and we will let you know if this is the case.
Storage Fees & Delays
It is understood that by placing an order you are ready to accept immediate delivery of the merchandise. Should you need the merchandise to arrive on a specific date, this date must be relayed when you place your order.
If your order ships and you choose to delay delivery, the shipping company unfortunately reserves the right by law to return your merchandise to the manufacturer, or charge you storage fees. Generally, shipping companies will not allow your item to be stored on premises--for insurances reasons--for longer than 3-5 business days.
- If they return your merchandise to the manufacturer, you will be responsible for shipping both ways, as well as all restocking fees. Please note these are substantial for tanning beds so do not delay shipments for your own sake.
- If the merchandise is non-returnable and gets returned to the manufacturer (who thus refuses it), you will be responsible for the full cost of the item, including any third party and shipping fees.
- If the shipping company chooses to retain the item on premises and charge you shipping fees, you agree to pay such fees in full prior to the delivery of the merchandise.
In essence, please do not delay delivery of the merchandise, as shipping companies have very little flexibility due to legal and insurance restraints. You will be responsible for all costs associated with self-imposed delays.
WE TRY TO SHIP AS QUICKLY AS POSSIBLE. PLEASE INFORM US OF SPECIFIC DELIVERY DATE REQUIREMENTS AS SOON AS YOU PLACE YOUR ORDER.
Is Free Shipping Offered Everywhere in the US?
Much as we strive to offer absolutely free shipping during our promotional periods, there are some locations where we cannot offer free shipping. These are usually states such as Hawaii and Alaska, but not limited to these, as well as locations with restricted access (ie islands, heavy metro areas, hotels), rural areas and neighborhoods, or locations which a carrier may deem remote or difficult to get to. Coast-to-coast shipping may not be covered under our free shipping policy, as we strive to obtain the fastest route to prevent item breakage and deliver exceptional customer satisfaction.
If you feel you are in such a location, please feel free to contact us to make sure. We will still provide a credit for shipping in these instances. If you place an order and we find that you are in such an area, we will immediately contact you with all available options.
In the event free shipping is not available for a certain item, this will be clearly listed on the product page.
Thanks so much for choosing BuyMobilityChairs!
Buy Mobility Chairs guarantees the lowest price for an entire 6 months after purchase on all items!
For New Orders:
If you haven't purchased from us yet, you have two options to get the best price guarantee:
1. If you see the item on our website, order it today and we will guarantee it is the best price anywhere online for an entire six months after purchase. If not, we'll refund you the difference!
2. If you can't find the item you are looking for, or you want options or other custom additions not listed, call or email us at email@example.com and we will put together the lowest price quote you will find anywhere online, guaranteed.
Just email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your Purchase Order Number after you purchase.
Our 100% Price Guarantees terms and conditions:
The price guarantee is valid for up to an entire 6 months after purchase!
Please purchase the item from us before requesting your Price Match
Clearance or Special Promos, such as buy one get one free aren't eligible
The item be in stock on the competitor's website
The price match applies to online-only retailer ie. Costco isn't eligible
Auctions or any kind of liquidator sites such as Overstock or eBay aren't eligible
The competitor must be an authorized dealer and follow dealer MAP Policies
The guarantee includes the total price of both item and shipping charges
QuadPay or TimePayment transactions are not eligible
Feel comfortable knowing that you are paying the best price for all purchases on Buy Mobility Chairs - buy your tanning equipment today and leave the rest to us!
Contact us today at email@example.com.